Promote My Non-Profit or Non-Profit Event
Promoting a Church or Non-Profit
There are several ways to promote your non-profit on KTSY. Here are your options:
- Promote Your Event for Free! You can let everyone know about your event by placing it in the KTSY Community Calendar. This is a free listing and the DJ’s at times will look on the calendar to talk about things going on locally. Click here to go to the KTSY Community Calendar.
- Promote Your Event on Air! For promoting your event, you need at least a minimum of two weeks with 4 spots per business day. We won’t take your money if it won’t do any good for your organization, so we will not do less than 2 weeks of three spots a day. To promote your event, click here.
- Promote Your Organization for Free: KTSY has a special spot that plays information about local non-profits. All you need to do is write 5 lines in Word that talks about your organization and email it to email@example.com. The production crew will get in touch with you and schedule a time for you to record the spot (if you wish). Guidelines for this spot:
- You may promote your organization, it’s mission, services, or ways to be involved.
- We do NOT promote fundraising events. It’s best to build awareness and a loyal following for your charity.
- We cannot guarantee the frequency of the rotation of these spots. they come in and fill time and rotate with other charities.
- Promote Your Organization or Event: If you want to make an impact with your organization or non-profit’s event, then you might like to purchase spots.
- For promoting an organization, you are best to have at least 6 months of spots with a minimum of 3-4 spots a day. With your six month commitment we can get creative to maximize your spots and when in the year they play. However, you must have consistent frequency over a long period of time to adequately tell the story of your organization. Find out more information, email Brian Yeager – firstname.lastname@example.org.